Week of October 3, 2021
- Start with an ice breaker question like, “What is the best thing about Fall?”
- Have someone pray as you begin
- How observant are you? Without looking try to answer the following questions:
* What is the color of the wall behind you?
* How many wall hangings are in this room?
* What color of shoes does the person on your right wear?
* How many people in the group have a book with them?
- According to the author, what is one of the four goals each small group should have?
- What role to other believers play in our spiritual maturity?
- Who in your life helps keep you accountable?
- Can you think of one passage in the Bible that has provoked you to change?
- Why might some people be reluctant to share personal needs with their group?
- How would you summarize the meaning of the Biblical word for “fellowship?”
- Is your group (if its been meeting a while) experiencing this type of fellowship?
- What can you personally do to increase the ministry of the Holy Spirit in your group and/ or at Grace Fellowship?
- Close in prayer