Week of October 10, 2021
- Start with an ice breaker question like, “Do you collect anything? Or have you ever collected anything?”
- Have someone pray as you begin
- Again, how would you summarize the definition of Fellowship?
- Read 1 John 1:3, 6-7
- What do you notice about Fellowship and how it is used in this passage?
- Can you name an activity you once believed to be fellowship, but which actually is not?
- Read Romans 12:6-8 and 1 Corinthians 12:7-11
- These are not a complete list of Spiritual Gifts, but as you read through these passages, is there a particular gift you believe you may have?
- Is there a particular gift you believe someone in your group has?
- When you consider the people in your group, how familiar are they with the spiritual experiences that have made the greatest impact on your life?
- By show of hands around the room, is it easier to ANSWER a question about your spiritual life than to ASK ANOTHER PERSON a question about their spiritual life?
- If most answered the previous question with a “YES” then go ahead and ASK someone “what is one significant spiritual experience you’ve had” because they are more comfortable ANSWERING the question than ASKING it!
- Close in prayer