Week of December 5, 2021
- Start with an ice breaker question like, “Where is the most interesting place you’ve ever eaten a meal?”
- Have someone pray as you begin
- What was the population size of your hometown?
What fun things are unique to your hometown?
- Read Micah 5:2
- What is the significance of mentioning the size of the village?
- As a group, how many examples can you come up with in Scripture where God uses small things? (For example: David and Goliath…)
- Read 2 Corinthians 12:9-10
- Instead of delighting in weakness, what do most people do with their weaknesses? Why do you think this is?
- How have you learned to delight in your own weaknesses?
- Read Psalm 73:26 and Isaiah 40:29
- In this verses, what is weak, and what is strong?
- When have you seen your heart fail?
- How have you learned to rely on God’s strength when your heart can’t take any more?
- Read Matthew 11:28
- What is Jesus’ offer for us here?
- What specific ways have you experienced the rest Jesus offers? Where in your life do you still need to experience that rest?
- Close in prayer