Week of July 3, 2022
- Start with an ice breaker like, “What was the first loan you remember getting and what did you purchase?”
- Have someone pray as you begin
- Read Romans 13:8-14
- What is the Lord pointing out to you from this passage?
- How would the world be different if everyone “loved your neighbor as yourself?”
- What would it look like this week to make a payment on the ‘debt of love’ you owe to others? Does anyone come to mind?
- What would it look like this week to take off dark deeds and put on the presence of Jesus?
- Close in prayer