Week of July 10, 2022
- Start with an ice breaker like, “What’s in your ideal sandwich??”
- Have someone pray as you begin
- Read Romans 14:1-12
- What is the Lord pointing out to you from this passage?
- What are some things you personally have witnessed believers arguing over?
- What was the result of such arguing?
- What is causing the disunity in the church at Rome?
- What attitudes do you see in these verses that should guide us when we are dealing with differences of opinion?
- Why do you think we tend to “condemn” other believers?
- Have you ever been judged wrongly by another?
- Have you ever misjudged another?
- Why is it good news that Jesus is the only one who gets to really judge us?
- Close in prayer