Week of July 24, 2022
- Start with an ice breaker like, “When is the last time you stayed up late. What was the reason? How late was it?”
- Have someone pray as you begin
- Read Romans 15:1-13
- What is the Lord pointing out to you from this passage?
- Is it possible to be strong in one area of faith and weak in another? Give an example.
- Can you think of some examples of how you’ve seen verse 2 lived out well in a church?
- How can the Old Testament help us grow in our faith?
- Why do you think God is so glorified in a diverse group of people loving each other and living in unity?
- Re-read v. 13. Are we supposed to generate hope? Or where does hope come from – what is its source?
- Close in prayer