Week of July 31, 2022
- Start with an ice breaker like, “What do you remember about the first time you were away from your parents? Did you get homesick?”
- Have someone pray as you begin
- Read Romans 15:14-33
- What is the Lord pointing out to you from this passage?
- What do you notice about how Paul describes his ministry and his motivation?
- What does Paul’s extensive travels tell you about him and his motivation for ministry?
- What does your schedule over the past several months say about your priorities and motives?
- What do you see in Paul’s life and purpose do you most want to see in your own?
- What has helped to make you more aware of the world’s needs and world missions?
- Why does Paul ask them to pray (v. 30?)
- Close in prayer