Week of January 15, 2023
- Start with an ice breaker like, “What is your favorite thing about summer?”
- Have someone pray as you begin
- Read Mark 10:46-52
- What stands out to you as we read those scripture verses?
- What was significant about the way the blind man addressed Jesus in v. 47-48?
- How did Bartimaeus respond to the criticism from the crowd in v. 48?
- What specifically can you learn from Bartimaeus’s example?
- Why do you think Jesus asks him the question in v. 51?
- What are some things you’ve wanted in the past but you no longer have a desire for?
- Looking back over your walk with Jesus, what are some of the ways Jesus has allowed you to see Him or yourself?
- If Jesus were to ask you what you really want, how do you think you would answer today?
- How does our view of Jesus determine what we might ask for?
- Close in prayer