Small Group Discussion Questions
Week of October 22, 2023
- Ice Breaker: What movie have you watched the most times?
- Have someone pray as you begin
- Read Ephesians 3:14-21
- What are the things Paul is asking God to do?
- What are the things Paul is wishing we would do?
- According to v. 16 & 17 how are we made strong?
- According to what Paul says in Ephesians 2:22 and here in Ephesians 3:17 HOW does Jesus make his home in our hearts? What is required of us?
- What specifically are we to trust about God according to this passage?
- In v. 19 Paul says that Christ’s love is “too great to understand fully”- can you think of a situation where you had a hard time describing everything that took place?
- Describe a time when you felt most loved. (By whomever, maybe God or maybe some person). What happened?
- Re-read v. 19. What is the connection between between living a life of fullness and power and us experiencing (or knowing) the love of Christ? Can you have one without the other?
- What keeps you from experiencing Christ’s love?
- Close in prayer